Spearmint Pure Floral Water 100% PURE & NATURAL
Spearmint Pure Floral Water
Aromatic summary: Typical spearmint aroma, fresh and minty
Amalgamation: Spearmint Pure Floral water blends with oils like rosemary, peppermint, basil, orange, bay laurel and lavender
Use: It is used in chewing gums as well as in toothpastes
Product Description Of Spearmint Pure Floral Water
At Kush Aroma Exports, we are manufacturing and wholesaling a high-quality range of Spearmint Pure Floral Waters that is known for uplifting and stimulating values. People use our range of Spearmint Pure Floral water to get rid of itchy skin and other skin disorders. What sets our range of Spearmint Pure Floral water apart is the less concentration of menthol. We are one of the renowned suppliers, manufacturers and exporters of Spearmint pure floral water that is equally safe for use on the face.
Known for culinary and traditional medical uses, Spearmint Pure Floral Waters supplied at Kush Aroma is a trusted carminative for treating digestive disorders, morning sickness in pregnant women and colic in infants.
Our range of Spearmint Pure floral water can also be used as a deodorant, facial spritzer, for direct application to the skin and also as a cooling agent. As a well-known exporter of Spearmint Pure Floral Water, we deliver quality that keeps our customers coming back for more.
Striking Benefits Of Spearmint Pure Floral Water:
- Treating fever, bronchitis, pain and other digestive ailments
- Natural remedy for handling menstrual cramps, vomiting, flatulence and indigestion
- Treats common cold, nasal congestion, motion sickness, influenza, irritable bowel syndrome, colic and few other respiratory problems.
- Relief from headache, nausea, nervous conditions, flu, fever, asthma, sinusitis, bronchitis, congestion, cough, migraines and breathing problems.
- Antiseptic, disinfectant and antispasmodic properties
Precaution: Spearmint Pure Floral water is non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing in nature. It is generally applied without dilution. However, in some cases, a slight irritation on skin can occur. So, it is recommended to consult a doctor before using it.
Botanical name: Mentha Spicata
Source: Spearmint leaves
Origin: Europe and Asia
Processing method: Hydro distillation
Color/consistency: Clear color with a thin consistency